• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

UAW Strike moved my build date

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Already bought some accessories and I am not even scheduled yet and I got the money too :giggle:
Haha, I don't know if I can commit to the accessories without even being scheduled yet. But I do admire your "full send" dedication.
Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Haha, I don't know if I can commit to the accessories without even being scheduled yet. But I do admire your "full send" dedication.
Ordered some stuff off ebay...center console carbon fibre overlay, rear tail lights carbon fibre overlay and brake light module as my tail gate lightbar on my current vehicle won't fit as the licence plate on the Ranger is in the way. Maybe $100 in stuff :D .

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Medical Scientist
HYSA? Retirement?
HYSA? Not familiar with that acronym. But not retirement. I basically had a 2018 Audi RS3 that I paid off, and sold during peak pandemic pricing for 70K (basically what I paid for it), so I have that to roll into my next car. Been driving our spare care for the past 2 years.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
HYSA? Not familiar with that acronym. But not retirement. I basically had a 2018 Audi RS3 that I paid off, and sold during peak pandemic pricing for 70K (basically what I paid for it), so I have that to roll into my next car. Been driving our spare care for the past 2 years.
How's the care drive :crackup: :D

Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Also known as a high yield savings account. Usually 4%+ I’ve been using one to save for my truck. 20-30$ free money every month is absolutely amazing but it’s something

Irontom73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 PSD
Mine is 12/18 now also. This is a joke.

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
Mine, dealer order. This was checked before the tentative agreement was secured.

Ford Ranger UAW Strike moved my build date imagejpeg_0(2)

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Medical Scientist
whoa priority code 1

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I’m moved to 1/8 and holding strong

RGReid

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2023 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired Accountant
Now that the strike is tentatively settled, I wonder when Ford will start scheduling orders again for those of us who weren’t scheduled in the brief earlier scheduling window. Ford received my Ranger Lariat order on 7/1/23.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Now that the strike is tentatively settled, I wonder when Ford will start scheduling orders again for those of us who weren’t scheduled in the brief earlier scheduling window. Ford received my Ranger Lariat order on 7/1/23.
They schedule about a month out. If the current dates mid-Dec to mid-January hold we’ll probably see scheduling pick up again in December

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
I wonder where @Newface is. Haven't seen them post out here in weeks. That poster usually has some great information regarding scheduling, etc!
Sponsored

Reactions: Jab