• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Newbie with a new Lariat

willy

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
New Lariat sport 4x4 purchased earlier in May. Traded in my 08 Silverado and I’m enjoying the Ranger. Better gas mileage, fun to drive, especially in sport mode, and easier to park.

So far, tinted the front windows, peeled off the dealer badging & decals on the bed, and added Tyger rider step bars.

Future plans include Ford performance calibration when available and Wheel/tire upgrade to 17’s. I’m mulling a level kit, but in no hurry to alter suspension because it drives so nice as is.
Ford Ranger Newbie with a new Lariat IMG_6329
Ford Ranger Newbie with a new Lariat IMG_6328

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
New Lariat sport 4x4 purchased earlier in May. Traded in my 08 Silverado and I’m enjoying the Ranger. Better gas mileage, fun to drive, especially in sport mode, and easier to park.

So far, tinted the front windows, peeled off the dealer badging & decals on the bed, and added Tyger rider step bars.

Future plans include Ford performance calibration when available and Wheel/tire upgrade to 17’s. I’m mulling a level kit, but in no hurry to alter suspension because it drives so nice as is.
IMG_6329.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg
Congrats on the beautiful new ride!