• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

10.1-inch or 12-inch center console touchscreens thoughts.

OP
OP
Raynger24

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Escape SE, 23 Colorado LT
This video is a comparison of the New Amarok and the Ranger, but around the 14 minute mark, it has a good view of the 10.1" screen . The one in this video has dual zone AC, which only comes with the 12" here, but it's shiny like the XLT, which is hard to see in the Build and Price pictures. The other videos I've seen of the 10.1" screen here are from the XL with the matte finish around the bezel.
I have been unable to find good views on the 10.1. Thank you!
Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I'm right there with you. I plugged in the high package on my XLT and was shocked it had heated seats, but not a heated steering wheel, makes no sense. I am speculating this is one reason it appears some people are having a hard time getting their Lariat scheduled.
mine got scheduled fine

OP
OP
Raynger24

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine got scheduled fine
I'm right there with you. I plugged in the high package on my XLT and was shocked it had heated seats, but not a heated steering wheel, makes no sense. I am speculating this is one reason it appears some people are having a hard time getting their Lariat scheduled.
Glad it went well for you! Hence my wording "some people" regaring the Lariat.

OP
OP
Raynger24

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two comparisons:

Ranger10.1-12.gif

This picture gif you sent Rocks! It really helps makes the comparison between the two. You helped me confirm I made the right choice going wih the choice I made! Again, very apprecited!