• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor price

mpk123

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma trd pro
Had my dealer try an order ranger raptor got email day ordered nothing since, so had my dealer find me one well 60 days and extra $$ be here Tuesday
Sponsored

OP
OP

mpk123

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma trd pro
Sorry, just wanted to say it’s hard to order and wait for a ranger raptor. I ended up paying over sticker for my raptor after getting second email from ford saying 45 more days please be patient

Dingus83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I would've found one in another state, there is a post here that shows 2 incoming to Arkansas for MSRP. Get your deposit back and go there. It will save you money and it's better to reward honest dealers.

SoutheastRangerRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I would've found one in another state, there is a post here that shows 2 incoming to Arkansas for MSRP. Get your deposit back and go there. It will save you money and it's better to reward honest dealers.

What he said.....Duck these greedy dealers and their markup.

Sponsored

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SCREW STX SE
Occupation
machinist
Theya
At some point, Ford needs to put these crappy dealerships on notice. THIS is a big reason why their numbers are down and I hope it gets worse for them.
They already did, most just scoffed at Ford Corpo and go on business as usual.
Sponsored