• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New Ranger Raptor available

XLR8R_CO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Sales
Our local dealership has an Oxford White w/bead locks on the ground, customer backed out. 10k over.

Ford Ranger New Ranger Raptor available 20240603_103817

Ford Ranger New Ranger Raptor available 20240603_103836

Dingus83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
What is crazy is the used market on these, I only see a couple for under $60,000 nationwide, most are $63,000-70,000 for a used RRaptor.

Sponsored

08mojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor
What is crazy is the used market on these, I only see a couple for under $60,000 nationwide, most are $63,000-70,000 for a used RRaptor.

If anyone wants to pay me $70k for my RR, I will sell it! It's carbonized grey metallic, beadlock wheels, spray in bedliner, has 700 miles, tinted windows and it's been fully ceramic coated. I'll even throw in the oil and filters for 2 oil changes I just bought. :crackup:

wnytaxman

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis GV80, Ranger on order
Occupation
Retired
I've seen three Ranger Raptors on Bring a Trailer and none of them even hit the base MSRP. I guess there is a limit to the number of fools out there who would pay WAY over list for something. When I bought my Genesis some of the dealers were getting $8,000 over list. Found a dealer in Pittsburgh who would discount them so we drove 200 miles and got it there. Same for those who want a Raptor. Look around, there are dealers who will sell at list.

chip1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor
There is a dealer in West Virginia who, as of 6 weeks ago, were discounting 2k under msrp and ships nationwide for free.

Dlowe198

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Maintenance
There is a dealer in West Virginia who, as of 6 weeks ago, were discounting 2k under msrp and ships nationwide for free.
Do you know which dealer or area this was in I’ve searched high and low for a dealer that is at least msrp

Sponsored

Dlowe198

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Maintenance
Again, this was back in April, but it was Todd Judy Ford.
Thank you! I took a look, they are gone, but I’ll keep looking, there will be someone out there selling at msrp. I’ve called close to 50 dealers all with crazy markups.

chip1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor
Thank you! I took a look, they are gone, but I’ll keep looking, there will be someone out there selling at msrp. I’ve called close to 50 dealers all with crazy markups.

You still have to to call to confirm the price, but if you aren't using a site like cargurus or similar, I would suggest that as a first step. I am in the southeast and I'm sure the market has changed some since I purchased mine, but Opelika ford in Alabama told me they were not marking up if you financed but they have already received 2 trucks. I bought mine in Cleveland, GA but they are a small dealership that had a customer ordered raptor and the person backed out.
Sponsored