• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Hey all, I’ve seen a few posts asking about seat covers. I haven’t seen many custom designs, mostly universal which are fine too. TigerTough didn’t seem interested in making covers for the Ranger Raptor and I did not care for any of the CoverCrafts.

Just installed these today and quite happy with the fitment and quality. They were a bit pricey, but I like to buy once and cry once (mostly).

You will not be able to ship these to NA unfortunately without a little help.

These are YowieDrive/DingoTrail covers.

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2642.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2636.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

John E Davies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Velocity Blue (fastest color)
Occupation
Retired aircraft tech
As nice as they are, I suggest any USA members just wait until Wet Okole has them for Raptors. Ordering from another country has so many added hassles, such as high International shipping cost, weeks of delays, and little or no warranty or follow up customer support if a product is defective, ESPECIALLY if they refuse to ship directly to you... To me this is a big red flag. I doubt that these are any better than the Wet Okole covers, other than the exposed OEM “Raptor” logo. But you can have WO embroider one if you like it. For example:

https://www.toyotanation.com/threads/trd-logo-on-wet-okoles.296122/

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
As nice as they are, I suggest any USA members just wait until Wet Okole has them for Raptors. Ordering from another country has so many added hassles, such as no warranty or follow up customer support if a product is defective, ESPECIALLY if they refuse to ship direct to you... I doubt that these are any better than the Wet Okole covers, other than the exposed OEM “Raptor” logo. But you can have WO embroider one if you like it.

John Davies
Spokane WA
lol ok John… let people do what they want with their trucks and their money.

Sponsored

sstaniewicz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Yeah, I had no intentions of ordering these from outside the US. I just wanted to know why he posted it but didn't giving any clue as to how to get them. Seemed kinda of a waste of a post. Besides they are just ok looking.

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Yeah, I had no intentions of ordering these from outside the US. I just wanted to know why he posted it but didn't giving any clue as to how to get them. Seemed kinda of a waste of a post. Besides they are just ok looking.
lol ok. Me sharing with the comunity is a waste of post but you felt compelled to comment your useless banter which is not a waste? There are more than just NA based members and trucks here you know? And it was a member here who graciously assisted in getting these to me when I made a post and asked. I swear this forum is going down the tubes due to members like you. Why would I want share and help out in anyway when there are people like you who like to shit on others.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol ok John… let people do what they want with their trucks and their money.
lol ok. Me sharing with the comunity is a waste of post but you felt compelled to comment your useless banter which is not a waste? There are more than just NA based members and trucks here you know? And it was a member here who graciously assisted in getting these to me when I made a post and asked. I swear this forum is going down the tubes due to members like you. Why would I want share and help out in anyway when there are people like you who like to shit on others.
both of those guys showed up in a different thread the other day doing this same thing when someone was asking about suggestions on how to seal the tailgate. bizarre behavior on display.

is it really that difficult to not post your opinion about a user's truck mods when they never asked for it? apparently so

that being said, i like these seat covers. when i saw the title i was assuming it would hide the red stitching that gives these seats character, so it's nice to see it added to these covers.

sstaniewicz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
All I was saying you post something and say it's really hard to get in NA and then not comment how you did or how to?
Sponsored