• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I guess you just have to get fed up with the wait and buy another Ranger to have yours built

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I finally gave up on my Ranger order and bought one from a lot on 6/15.
This morning (7/1/2024) I woke up to an email about it being built.

"We’ve finished building your vehicle!

We’re thrilled to inform you that your vehicle has rolled off the assembly line. And now we’re getting it ready to ship."

I checked the tracked page and lo and behold it was updated yesterday.

Ford Ranger I guess you just have to get fed up with the wait and buy another Ranger to have yours built RangerBuilt

It was odd that the Order confirmed was missing. I don't know if it's normal for that to disappear, but I knew it was included before. So I check my old screen shots and found that it was listed before.

Ford Ranger I guess you just have to get fed up with the wait and buy another Ranger to have yours built rangerTrackin

I honestly think they just didn't prioritize to first builds that need QA fixes from the original batches.
Not that they are starting up batch 2 orders they finally decided to get these things off the lot.
Sad since there were a couple things I wanted and didn't have on the one i settled for. And that the dealership has to find a new owner for it now as well.

I'll probably monitor it's shipping and maybe go see it in person when it arrives. Def interested in looking at it's condition after sitting in the elements all these months.

Let's see how long it take's to ship. I'm betting it's not delivered till the end of the month, but maybe now things are flowing better in that regard

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Not for everyone.

My Special Order is still in production for 153 days at this date.

So glad I gave up 5/31 and went plan B

Cubbieswin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, F150
My 1st order was in production on Jan 24th. It was still on quality hold when I ordered a 2.7 on May 28th. Around June 10/11th the 1st one showed up at the dealer with 63 miles on it and no explanation why it was held for soooo loooong! I'm now waiting on the 2.7 to be built. Who knew it was this hard to spend 50+K?
Sponsored