• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Auto Start Stop Removal (Bringing back this thread)

PhoenixRanger

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Supercab, Bronco 2 dr. OB/AMB 2.7L
Can we get Ford Motor Company or someone who is in the know to address this question once and for all. On the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking/Status page, my Ranger XLT 2.7L shows the following under "Accessories."

"Auto Start-Stop Removal"

Does this indeed mean that my new Ranger will not have that feature? I am hoping it will not be added and I can be free of the Auto Start-Stop. I know some others have said theirs listed it but there was no consensus if it was or was not removed.

Any authoritative sources/opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Ford Ranger Auto Start Stop Removal (Bringing back this thread) 1719206969082-eu

Ford Ranger Auto Start Stop Removal (Bringing back this thread) 1719206951527-wz

Sam55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Can we get Ford Motor Company or someone who is in the know to address this question once and for all. On the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking/Status page, my Ranger XLT 2.7L shows the following under "Accessories."

"Auto Start-Stop Removal"

Does this indeed mean that my new Ranger will not have that feature? I am hoping it will not be added and I can be free of the Auto Start-Stop. I know some others have said theirs listed it but there was no consensus if it was or was not removed.

Any authoritative sources/opinions are welcome. Thanks.

1719206969082-eu.png

1719206951527-wz.png
Mine said the same thing on the order sheet, but when the truck arrived, the stop/start feature was included. Not sure why they do this.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I am pretty sure everyone that has a 2024 Ranger in the US anyway, has the auto start stop.

Many of us have purchased devises to permanently shut it off.
They cost around 100 bucks and take about 15 min to install.

I have one on mine.

Had to put a similar device on my 23 Bronco as well.
I really hate that start stop feature.
Sponsored