• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

jonathanh

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I am very glad to have another cool mod on my RR. It's the electric-powered tonneau cover, with lock. It's super easy to use and it won't open after locking the car. I can control it by button, remote control, or APP on my phone. Super easy to use and runs smoothly. love it! Will install another seal for the lift gate to make it clean inside.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Nice just wouldn't work up here when there is snow or ice on it.

wnytaxman

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis GV80, Ranger on order
Occupation
Retired
Nice Mod. Where did you get it? Looks pretty handy for traveling.

Sponsored

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
That is awesome, but it would totally be a problem in New England with snow and ice. I was trying to figure out why Ford didn’t release the Ford factory one to us sold in different markets overseas, in Australia. Just realize it’s obviously because of snow and weather in some parts of the US.

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
I am very glad to have another cool mod on my RR. It's the electric-powered tonneau cover, with lock. It's super easy to use and it won't open after locking the car. I can control it by button, remote control, or APP on my phone. Super easy to use and runs smoothly. love it! Will install another seal for the lift gate to make it clean inside.

Please give us details how and when you seal the tailgate to make the system dust and water somewhat sealed.

The powered tonneau cover for my RR is due next week. I have not talked with the installer how they propose to seal the tailgate.

OP
OP
jonathanh

jonathanh

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I will. I ask shop to make a tailgate seal
Kit for me. I am still waiting for that now.
Please give us details how and when you seal the tailgate to make the system dust and water somewhat sealed.

The powered tonneau cover for my RR is due next week. I have not talked with the installer how they propose to seal the tailgate.

Hawkpilot10

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Ranger Raptor 2024, Bronco & Ranger
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot
I got mine from Greece just waiting for my August build to be shipped to me hopefull.

Ford Ranger Another Cool Mod on my Ranger Raptor, Power tonneau cover IMG_0830

Ford Ranger Another Cool Mod on my Ranger Raptor, Power tonneau cover IMG_7843

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Didn't Ford make a factory power tonneau for the Australian market? They had a switch for it next to the in-bed power. I wonder if you can buy that for the US?

Sponsored
OP
OP
jonathanh

jonathanh

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Didn't Ford make a factory power tonneau for the Australian market? They had a switch for it next to the in-bed power. I wonder if you can buy that for the US?
I am not sure. But we don’t have factory one in us market.

GigaRaptor

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2020 Ford Explorer ST

Are those T-channels on the rails for mounting racks and other accessories? I can't quite tell from the video or the pictures on the website. Looks good though!

OP
OP
jonathanh

jonathanh

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Are those T-channels on the rails for mounting racks and other accessories? I can't quite tell from the video or the pictures on the website. Looks good though!
Yes it is. I will install a rack later. Will
Keep post it.

GigaRaptor

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the EGR Rolltrac (manual version) on order (backordered), but this seems like a really good alternative. I plan to mount the Kuat Ibex to it using the t-channel system. I think I still prefer how the EGR sits inboard of the rails and lower/more flush, but this seems like it would be more supportive of things mounted in the t-channels as it is more directly supported by the bed rails. which rack are you planning to install?

GigaRaptor

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could you post some pictures? Specifically of how it sits relative to the bed rails?
Sponsored