• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Tbass

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I'm kind of thinking I might paint them code orange for a little more pop.
Wow, speak of the devil. I took mine off last week and had them powder coated and installed today. I love the contrast. I'm looking for raptor decals in code orange to match. I forgot to add it was $200 for the powder coat and $40 for balancing afterwards. But all 4 wheels were good so I just wrote that $40 off as an insurance policy 😜

Ford Ranger Added a little pop! Beadlock rings paint matched Cactus Gray 20240701_183747
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joejr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Wow, speak of the devil. I took mine off last week and had them powder coated and installed today. I love the contrast. I'm looking for raptor decals in code orange to match.

20240701_183747.jpg
They look great. Was powder coating expensive?

OP
OP
Arsenall11

Arsenall11

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 extremely built Lariat F150
Occupation
Mechanical contractor
Those look great! Love to have the tru headlocks, but $800.00 is tough to swallow!

Tbass

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Those look great! Love to have the tru headlocks, but $800.00 is tough to swallow!
I got the bead locks to have a relatively cheap replacement part in the event I get a bad case of curb trash. I have no intention of ever running bead locked tires. To much off a pain in the butt.
Sponsored