• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Door Lock Lights -- supposed to light up when locking/locked?

ec99

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer/Ordered Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Is the lock button supposed to light up when locking/locked? There’s no light or blink in mine when I lock the doors

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Door Lock Lights -- supposed to light up when locking/locked? IMG_6006
Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
It's suppose too my Lariat does.

Evilrider

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor 2022 Explorer King Ranch
Is the lock button supposed to light up when locking/locked? There’s no light or blink in mine when I lock the doors

IMG_6006.jpeg
Go to settings and look for ambient lighting

OP
OP

ec99

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Go to settings and look for ambient lighting
I have that enabled already. Might just be a fuse problem because they dont work on either door. hopefully the lights themselves aren’t busted though it’s a very minor issue lol

Bob H

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
I have that enabled already. Might just be a fuse problem because they dont work on either door. hopefully the lights themselves aren’t busted though it’s a very minor issue lol
I think door lock lights are on for five minutes when you lock the doors and the truck is off, then go off. They are on when the truck is running and the doors are locked.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ec99

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
I think door lock lights are on for five minutes when you lock the doors and the truck is off, then go off. They are on when the truck is running and the doors are locked.
Little over 300 miles on the truck and I havnt noticed them on yet. Played with it last night and couldn’t get them to turn on. Weird cuz the blue ambient lighting for the locks, window switches, etc all work on the doors and the orange lights on the mirror folders and window locks work as well. I’ll have dealer check wire harnesses in the door whenever I take it in I don’t feel like messing with all that haha

Bob H

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Little over 300 miles on the truck and I havnt noticed them on yet. Played with it last night and couldn’t get them to turn on. Weird cuz the blue ambient lighting for the locks, window switches, etc all work on the doors and the orange lights on the mirror folders and window locks work as well. I’ll have dealer check wire harnesses in the door whenever I take it in I don’t feel like messing with all that haha
I don’t know if this has anything to do with it I have auto lock turned on.

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
Mine lights up when the doors are locked.
Sponsored