• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Priority Code

rngr_rptr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco Outer Banks - Velocity Blue
I was just curious about the significance of the priority codes. Also, is the priority code generated by Ford or the dealership?

Thanks!
Sponsored

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
It’s significant to the dealer as that is who generates it to tell Ford if there are more than one order submitted by the dealer which order they prefer to be built first.

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Occupation
IT
So a priority code 19 which I have is only known to the dealer and Ford. So no meaning to us? Wish I could find out what it means

Deleted member 6764

So a priority code 19 which I have is only known to the dealer and Ford. So no meaning to us? Wish I could find out what it means
You would have to ask your dealer/salesperson what it means for you in perspective of any possible other orders they have.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Priority 19 is, for a lack of better explanation, the 'default' priority code given to orders. The Dealer 'can' change it to a higher one depending on circumstances or certain conditions.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Priority 19 is, for a lack of better explanation, the 'default' priority code given to orders. The Dealer 'can' change it to a higher one depending on circumstances or certain conditions.
It’s the default code given to retail orders*

Sorry to be pedantic but I think it’s important to be clear

Deleted member 6753

I’m a little confused as well, when I placed my order my priority code was 15, a week later I ask them to include the Raptor logo which they did and it lowered my priority code to 12.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I’m a little confused as well, when I placed my order my priority code was 15, a week later I ask them to include the Raptor logo which they did and it lowered my priority code to 12.
when Slyder said it can be changed to higher what he meant is a lower number. A lower number is better which is a "higher" priority for the dealer. What is does is tell Ford that the dealer wants that one built before someone else. So if I have a priority code of 19 and you have a 12 and our trucks are identical you should get yours built first.

Deleted member 6753

Also my dealer like others has one Raptor allocation, there are 2 orders ahead of mine, from the conversion I had with the sales manager the first guy would get the allocation and myself and the one ahead of me will get ours as build.
when Slyder said it can be changed to higher what he meant is a lower number. A lower number is better which is a "higher" priority for the dealer. What is does is tell Ford that the dealer wants that one built before someone else. So if I have a priority code of 19 and you have a 12 and our trucks are identical you should get yours built first.
ok Black, sprayed in bed liner, Raptor logo, code on drivers to open veh

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Just FYI, they all come with the Raptor logo decal in the bed, the graphics package that is 750$ is the extra "digital camo" graphics.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6753

Just FYI, they all come with the Raptor logo decal in the bed, the graphics package that is 750$ is the extra "digital camo" graphics.
I know but couldn’t remember the name of the graphics

Deleted member 6764

Just at the same dealership, to be clear.
Sponsored