• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

davidfigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I have owned my RR for a little over a month now and I've put ~2,000 miles since. I have already put ~200 miles of dirt time, from high speed off-roading to most recently, rock crawling a flooded trail here in Colorado!

There is a 20% sale going on with Diode Dynamics right now- use code davidfigs for free shipping!

I currently run the SS3 amber front pods for my A-Pillar lights (perfect size for the truck imo + amazing light output) and SSC2 chase lights. I am waiting for some company to build brackets to put them in a better spot! I did also buy their C1R tow hitch light to see if I liked it and the installation is pretty easy (gotta lower our spare) and the output is surprisingly strong for a single light. I'll post a review/install video soon.

I did Argentine Pass in Georgetown, CO and it was the most epic and hardest trail I've ever done.

@Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I have owned my RR for a little over a month now and I've put ~2,000 miles since. I have already put ~200 miles of dirt time, from high speed off-roading to most recently, rock crawling a flooded trail here in Colorado!

There is a 20% sale going on with Diode Dynamics right now- use code davidfigs for free shipping!

I currently run the SS3 amber front pods for my A-Pillar lights (perfect size for the truck imo + amazing light output) and SSC2 chase lights. I am waiting for some company to build brackets to put them in a better spot! I did also buy their C1R tow hitch light to see if I liked it and the installation is pretty easy (gotta lower our spare) and the output is surprisingly strong for a single light. I'll post a review/install video soon.

I did Argentine Pass in Georgetown, CO and it was the most epic and hardest trail I've ever done.

@Diode Dynamics
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us! It was great seeing your truck in action!

jeffers

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger FX4, Mk7 GTI

@Diode Dynamics
brave man

v8 goat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Looks like fun!!

What brackets are you using for the SS3 A-pillar lights? I may have to take advantage of the 20% sale…!

Sponsored

Bonder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat FX4
Did you just order the standard C1R? Do our trucks need one of the special variants? Or is the standard just plug and play?

v8 goat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
OP
OP

davidfigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Did you just order the standard C1R? Do our trucks need one of the special variants? Or is the standard just plug and play?
Funny you ask, just completed installing the C1R since its the sale item. It is technically plug and play but requires you to lower the spare, T-tap into the brake light.

I don't really care to have it as a daily light but it is very nice to have. I think the value for me is having another brake light Offroad

I'll have a video out on it this weekend.

Last edited:
OP
OP

davidfigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Thanks for all the info. I ordered the SS3s, but the brackets are on backorder at the moment. I found some from a company called M&R. I’ll report back once I get everything installed.
I wasn't able to find other brackets at the time, glad you found another company. Let me know how they fit.
Sponsored